Free Grace Period
Instructors can enable a 2-week grace period that gives students free access for 2 weeks. (Instructors always have free access.)
To learn more, check out the Free Two Weeks Guide.
Direct to Student
Students are able to directly purchase access to Eli Review with three subscription options:
- $13.25, for three months
- $20.95, for six months
- $31.50, for one year
After creating an Eli Review account and joining a course, students can select a subscription option in the PayPal checkout when they directly purchase online.
To stock digital Eli Review access codes in your campus bookstore, please order accordingly:
$19.15 net, for six months
ISBN 13-digit: 9780692476123
Share our bookstore information page with bookstore managers.
Please contact [email protected] for help with bookstore orders.
Direct to Institution
Please contact Wil Mierz at [email protected] to discuss direct-to-institution payment options.
Any institutional purchase of Eli includes professional development content, curricula, and access to help and other Eli teachers. We work closely with you to be sure instructors have multiple opportunities to learn how to make feedback and revision central to their courses.
To learn more about institutional purchases, contact us today.
All purchases include the following additional services:
- Technical Support, including email support for students and email/chat support for instructors
- Pedagogical Support, including consultations and training
- Deep linking Support, a free standard option for LMS integration
- LMS integration, a free service requiring cooperation from campus IT
- Research Consulting and Data Services, including program-wide course reports