It’s simple to make Eli Review a required course resource. Adding Eli is as easy as any other textbook or a lab fee … and less expensive!
- Setup Eli Review: Create your account and start an Eli course (no cost).
- Choose payment method: Students will need a subscription, and there are multiple ways to purchase:
- Online payment using PayPal
- Access cards (ISBN 9780692476123)
- Institutional Purchase. Contact [email protected] for more information.
- Add text to your syllabus: Add a blurb to your required materials or textbooks section that lets students know they’ll be required to purchase and use Eli. For example:
Eli Review (elireview.com) – an online app we’ll be using to facilitate peer feedback and revision. You’ll need to purchase a subscription ($XX) and can do so in the app or in our bookstore.
- Prepare a handout: You can customize our handout template with signup instructions to add to your syllabus or use it as a separate handout.
- If applicable, apply the free two weeks so that students can get started on their work while figuring out their subscription options.
These steps get students subscribed and enrolled in your course. To learn more about how to get the most out of peer learning with feedback and revision, check out our Getting Started Guide.
Want your institution to pick up the tab instead of students? Request information about institutional pricing.