Work Session: Design Feedback & Revision Tasks
- Who? This workshop is most appropriate for instructors who are familiar with Eli Review, specifically:
- write-review-plan tasks (Read “Evidence-Based Teaching.”)
- practice (Read “Your Students Aren’t Revising Enough.”)
- describe-evaluate-suggest (Watch Bill Hart-Davidson, PhD, explain it.)
- giver’s gain (Watch an instructor reflect on it and Watch an instructor reflect on it and check out the bibliography.)
- Why? Fine-tune the frequency and focus of peer feedback and sketch the calendar for next term.
- When? Tuesday, May 18, 2-3:30 PM Eastern
- Costs? Free
- How? Registration is required.
If this session works well, additional events will be scheduled for June, July, and August. Watch this space for details.
Workshops for Instructors: Improve Your Peer Learning Pitch
- Who? This workshop is ideal for instructors who are considering teaching with Eli Review for the first time.
- Why? See how the app works from the student side and get good ideas about how to explain to students why peer learning is part of their coursework.
- How much time? About 20 minutes per day, Monday-Friday. No meetings.
- Costs? Free
- How? Register now for the workshop to get reminders by following these instructions:
- Go to app.elireview.com
- Login or create an account.
- Choose “Student Dashboard.”
- In the course code box, type the code for the week you want to participate:
- June 7-11 jibe907jetsam (Get full details)
- July 19-23 torn589johns (Get full details)
- July 26-30 sloes347smoker (Get full details)
- August 2-6 pallor261egos (Get full details)
- August 9-13 dins793graves (Get full details)
- August 16-20 trams639abut (Get full details)
- September 13-17 gals757bylaws (Get full details)