Workshops for Instructors: Improve Your Peer Learning Pitch
- Who? This workshop is ideal for instructors who are considering teaching with Eli Review for the first time.
- Why? See how the app works from the student side and get good ideas about how to explain to students why peer learning is part of their coursework.
- How much time? About 20 minutes per day, Monday-Friday. No meetings.
- Costs? Free
- How? Register now for the workshop to get reminders by following these instructions:
- Go to app.elireview.com
- Login or create an account.
- Choose “Student Dashboard.”
- In the course code box, type the code for the week you want to participate:
- August 2-6 pallor261egos (Get full details)
- August 9-13 dins793graves (Get full details)
- August 16-20 trams639abut (Get full details)
- August 30-September 3 there427mums (Get full details)
- September 13-17 gals757bylaws (Get full details)
Feedback Partners, Fall 2021
- Who? This opportunity is for instructors teaching large lecture courses (200+ students).
- Why? We are looking for partners to support the design of peer feedback activities in large lecture courses across the disciplines. Partners will form a cohort to support each other during Fall 2021 and inform the app’s next feature set.
- How much time? About 8 hours
Learn about the partnership requirements and $500 honorarium.
- Who? Any instructor
- Why? Course design, troubleshooting, analytics, research
- How? Request a contact from Eli Review’s Professional Development Coaches.
- Costs? Free