Part-Time Sales and Marketing (20 hours/wk)
Drawbridge Incorporated (Eli Review) seeks a part-time colleague to support our marketing and sales efforts. The position focuses on helping to maintain our marketing operations and supporting sales through user engagement with Eli.
- Build lists of potential customers/users of Eli and manage engagement with Eli to develop segmented views of prospect landscape (e.g., hot, warm, cold leads)
- Prior experience with customer relationship management database (preferably Zoho CRM)
- Manage messaging campaigns
- Maintain knowledge of the product and guide users through the most relevant features and functionalities for their specific needs via initial product demos.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for all new/potential customer requests to direct them to the appropriate internal resource as needed.
- Manage daily action items to ensure timely response to potential customer/user needs, expressed via email, support tickets, and calls.
Desired Attributes and Skills
- Excellent communication skills with a focus on building collaborative relationships with coworkers, customers, and vendors.
- Ability to understand others’ perspectives and facilitate productive dialogue with internal and external constituencies.
- Analytical thinker with strong troubleshooting skills and the ability to think systematically, plan strategically and develop creative solutions.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including confidence, responsiveness, flexibility, initiative, decision-making, conflict resolution and tact.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively
Contact Melissa Meeks ([email protected]) to apply.