While there haven’t been any major updates in a few weeks, we’re still hard at work improving Eli, but for now we’re working on building infrastructure and stability, things that are crucial to maintaining Eli but are invisible to users. These upgrades will continue for the next several months, but while that work is happening we’re also hard at work designing new features we think will make Eli even better.
We’re continuing to work on bugs as our users report them and this release addresses several. Specifically:
- We addressed a bug that prevented feedback left by an instructor on a revision plan from being seen by students.
- We improved navigation by making the Eli logo clickable, returning users to the Dashboard.
- We addressed a bug preventing the “Add to Revision Plan” link from showing in some instances of peer feedback.
- We fixed a mistake in our last update that caused the “Load Writing Task” option to disappear.
- We solved a use case that caused an error message to appear when a user clicks the “Redeem course code” button.
We hope everyone’s semesters are wrapping up nicely and that students are seeing progress as writers and reviewers. Thank you for your continued support and helping us continue to make Eli better.