It’s simple to make Eli Review a required course resource. Adding Eli is as easy as any other textbook or a lab fee … and less expensive!
- Setup Eli Review: Create your account and start an Eli course (no cost).
- Choose payment method: students will require a subscription, and there are multiple ways to purchase:
- Online payment using PayPal. Students pay $25 for 6 months of access or $40 for a year.
- Access cards. Ask your bookstore to stock ISBN 9780692476123. Our price to the bookstore for 6-month access cards is $25; the bookstore’s price to students varies due to their markup percentage. Contact email@example.com for more information.
- Add text to your syllabus: add a blurb to your required materials or textbooks section that lets students know they’ll be required to purchase and use Eli. For example:
Eli Review (elireview.com) – an online app we’ll be using to facilitate peer feedback. You’ll need to purchase a subscription ($XX) and can do so in the app or in our bookstore. You’ll receive a handout with specific instructions for how to join our Eli course.
- Prepare a handout: You can customize our handout template with signup instructions to add to your syllabus or use it as a separate handout.
These steps get students subscribed and enrolled in your course. To learn more about how to get the most out of peer learning with feedback and revision, check out our Getting Started Guide.
Want your institution to pick up the tab instead of students? Request information about institutional pricing.