One of the challenges of using an app is getting students into the online assignment. A course management system like Blackboard or Infinite Campus puts all the tools in one place, which makes it convenient for students. It’s easy to add Eli Review tasks to your LMS, emails, or other online spaces with a link.
Here are the simple steps to getting a link for any task in Eli Review:
- From your Instructor Dashboard, right-click (or two-finger tap on trackpads) on the task title.
- Choose the appropriate copy-link for your browser:
- In Chrome, select “Copy Link Address”
- In Firefox, select “Copy Link Location”
- In Safari, select “Copy Link”
- Paste the link wherever you want.
Some examples of where you might add direct links to tasks inside an LMS include:
- Course calendars
- Assignment descriptions
- Gradebook (Check out our “Making the Process Count tutorial” for suggestions.)
- Notification services like Remind.com
Students working on browsers that are set-up to remember their logins and passwords will go directly to the task. Students whose browsers do not store logins and passwords will be prompted to sign in.
Providing a direct link to an Eli Review task shaves minutes and hassle off of the assignment. That little convenience could inspire students to engage.